NUTRITION MADE FOR everyday LIFE.
Are you confused and overwhelmed by the idea of healthy eating? You're not alone. In this space, I will be sharing flavorful, fresh and (mostly) healthy recipes that are consistently sustaining my physical, mental and emotional well-being. After all, it is true that you are what you eat. Inspired by my love of food, culture and gathering (family & friends), my goal is to inspire you with food that is both exciting and approachable. Having struggled from eating disorders along my health journey, I built this space to help others like me that have developed a harmful relationship with food. We will be disciplined, strict and goal-focused but we will also allow ourselves to enjoy the process. You're juggling a full time job and motherhood? Give me 30 minutes every day or a weekend dedicated to meal prepping, whatever works for you! Allow me to redefine what health and fitness means to you, it is not the enemy.
What you should expect from gentle nutrition:
- Practicing gentle nutrition is not just about noticing what foods sound good but also noticing how foods make you feel.
- Recipes with a non-diet approach to healthy living.
- Practicing nutrition from a place of self-care, not self-control.
- Reminding ourselves we are human and avoiding over criticism of ourselves.
- Prioritizing balance over everything else.